Student education

  • Undergraduate training

    Occupational Therapists have completed a four-year degree, which includes academic and clinical training. In Victoria, Occupational Therapy can be studied at La Trobe University, Charles Sturt University Deakin UniversityMonash University  and  Australian Catholic University.

    The Occupational Therapy department currently accepts students from these universities. All clinical placements are organised directly through the universities.

    Due to our undergraduate commitments we are unable to accept students seeking work experience or from other universities.

    Graduate Entry Program (Victoria)

    La Trobe University also offers a two year graduate entry program where students who have previously completed an undergraduate degree complete a two year Masters of Occupational Therapy Practice.