You can access the COVID-19 activity from My Record > COVID-19.
The COVID-19 activity pulls together information including:
- Your COVID-19 testing status and recent results.
- Your COVID-19 vaccination status and details about the vaccine you received.
- Links to helpful resources.
This feature is currently being piloted with our Diabetes patients only.
You can view tasks assigned to you/your child through the To Do activity in the My RCH Portal mobile app.
You can view your/your child’s past or future appointments by going to the Appointments
and Visits page.
Select a scheduled future appointment or click Details to see information such as:
- The date, time, and location of the visit
- Any pre-visit instructions from the clinic
- Directions to your clinic
For past appointments, you can click View After Visit Summary to see a summary of the care you/your child received during the visit. You can also view any of your/your child’s doctor's visit notes that are shared by clicking View
You can view most test results four days after the result has been finalised. No more waiting for a phone call or letter from your doctor. To view test results, go to My Record
> Test Results. Select a test to see more information about it, such as:
- The standard range for the result
- Any additional comments your doctor entered about the result
To view your/your child’s current medications, go to My Record > Medications. You can see details for each medication, including the prescribed dosage, instructions, and the clinician who prescribed the medication.
- Remove a medication you/your child is no longer taking by clicking ‘Remove’ and then adding comments about why you are no longer taking the medication.
- Add a new medication by clicking ‘+Add a medication’ and then adding comments about why you/your child is taking the new medication.
- Your/your child’s treating clinician will discuss any changes with you at your next hospital visit.
Request a medication refill
- From the medication list, click Request Repeat.
- Select the check box next to the medication you need refilled and enter any comments. Click Next.
- Select a delivery method and pickup date and time that is convenient for you, if applicable. Click Next.
- Review the details of your refill request and click Submit.
- You will receive a message in your My RCH Portal Inbox when your prescription refill is processed.
You can only request refills through My RCH Portal for prescriptions that need to
be filled by an RCH specialist doctor.
To view a summary of your/your child’s health information, go to My Record > Health
Summary. This summary includes:
- Current health issues
You can update your/your child’s current health issues, medications and allergies from My RCH Portal. Non-urgent health issues that you report will need to be reviewed by your clinician at your next appointment. If your clinician approves the health issue, they will be added and form part of your/your child’s medical
record. To add a non-urgent health issue/medication/allergy:
- Click on +Add a non-urgent health issue or +Add a
medication or +Report an allergy
- Search for the health issue/medication/allergy
- Enter details about your health issue/medication/allergy in the Comments box
- Click Accept.
To remove any health issues/medications/allergies that are no longer applicable:
- Click Remove
- Enter a reason why the health issue/medication/allergy is no longer applicable
- Click Accept.
Plan of care
Plan of Care is a tool in My RCH Portal to display your tasks and goals.
Your clinic might make questionnaires available from My RCH Portal so you can complete them online instead of filling out a form when you get to the clinic.
You may also be asked to complete a questionnaire so your doctor can monitor your symptoms whilst you stay at home.
You might be able to respond to questionnaires in three different places:
- Open generally available questionnaires from My Record
- If your doctor wants you to complete a questionnaire for an upcoming appointment, go to My Record > Visits. Locate the upcoming appointment and click Details. Open the questionnaire by clicking its name in the Questionnaires section of the
- If your doctor sends you a My RCH Portal message with an attached questionnaire, open it by clicking the questionnaire link near the top of the message.
- If you need to close a questionnaire before you finish it, click Finish Later to save your progress.
You can view your medical history documented in your medical record.
Track my health
If you/your child have certain conditions, you may be assigned flowsheets (a tool to collect data) to send to your/your child’s clinician to monitor your health between visits.
After you respond to the same questionnaire more than once, you can see trends in your responses over time in the Trends Dashboard. To see this dashboard, go to My Record > Trends Dashboard.
To view your child's growth charts, open your child's record, and go to My Record >
You can customise the view of the growth chart by:
- Choosing a different Chart Set. For example, you can switch between growth charts provided by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
- Changing the Chart Type. For example, you can switch the view from length-for-age to weight-for-age or Body Mass Index-for-age.
- You can also view the growth chart with a different unit of measure (metric or standard) by selecting the option for that unit of measure.
you want a copy of the growth chart for your records, click the Print icon
(website version only).
If you have requested a document from your/your child’s medical record from the RCH, you can download and view it from My RCH Portal.
- Go to My Record > Document Centre and click Requested Records.
- Locate the record you want to view and click Download.
- If the record is password protected, a warning message will pop up. Click Continue Download.
- Click Save to save the file to your computer and then open it or click Open to open it without saving it to your computer.
- If the record is password protected, click Show
Password on the Requested Records page to view the password you need to access the document and enter it to view the document.