Hanen Programs® are evidence and research based, family-centred programs that recognise that you are the person who knows your child best. As a parent, you will receive the knowledge and strategies you need to support your child with communication and language difficulties in everyday routines.
Our Hanen certified speech pathologists and Hanen certified early childhood teachers offer programs designed for parents and early childhood educators.
There are programs available to support:
- Children with language delays
- Children who are late talkers
- Children with social communication difficulties or autism spectrum disorders (ASD) and language delays
- Children who have an autism spectrum disorder who are verbal
- Children with literacy and language learning difficulties
A key focus of each program is to empower parents and educators to make the most of each interaction they have with their child/children to promote language learning and social communication skills.
Hanen Programs® for Parents
RCH ECIS run the following Hanen programs for parents of children with language delays and/or social communication difficulties. To find out more about each program through The Hanen Centre® website, see links below.
Our Hanen Certified speech pathologists and early childhood teachers will know which program is best for you and your child.
Hanen Programs® for Educators
RCH ECIS run the following Hanen programs for educators of children who are experiencing difficulties with their language or communication skills. To find out more about each program through The Hanen Centre® website, see links below.
Our Hanen Certified speech pathologists and early childhood teachers will know which program is best for your centre.
- RCH ECIS will accept NDIS and private paying families/organisations. Please note: we have no capacity for families to claim through Medicare or their private health insurance.
For more information about the research behind Hanen, click here.