In this section
The Rheumatology team is available for outpatient appointments, and for inpatients admitted to The Royal Children's Hospital.
Our public outpatient appointments are mostly at Desk A2 on the Ground Floor, at RCH, 50 Flemington Road, Parkville.
If your referral has been triaged as non-urgent or semi-urgent and you would rather not wait, you can consider paying for an appointment with a doctor privately (see below). You may need to get a new referral from your GP. You can also contact Paediatric Rheumatology at Monash Children's, as they also have an excellent service, and usually have much shorter waiting times than RCH. Please let us know if you decide to be seen elsewhere and no longer need to be on the RCH waiting list.
If you would like to make a private appointment, you should contact the doctor or their private rooms directly. We cannot help you with private appointments unfortunately, and we do not know their fees or waiting times. Options that you could consider include:
Dr Jane Munro
- Victorian Children's Clinic, 149 Wattletree Road, Malvern. Ph: 9509 2244- Melbourne Allergy Centre and Children's Specialists, level 1, 48 Flemington Road, Parkville (next to RCH). Ph 9345 6888
Dr Georgina Tiller
- Children's Private Medical Group, Level 3, 48 Flemington Road, Parkville (next to RCH). Ph 9345 6688, fax 9345 6100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org - Geelong Paediatric Clinic, Geelong University Hospital, Ryrie Street, Geelong. Ph: 4215 1680
- Ringwood Private Hospital, 36 Mount Dandenong Road, Ringwood. Ph: 8804 4050- Paediatric Group, 44 Docker Street, Wangaratta. Ph 5721 3873- Meiklejohn Street Medical Clinic, 9 Meiklejohn Street, Numurkah. Ph 5862 2111
Dr Peter Gowdie
- Monash Children's Private Clinic: 17 Murray Street, Clayton. Ph 8572 1222, fax 8572 1224, website www.mcpc.com.au, email email@example.com - Clinic in Warragul, Ph: 5622 1500
Dr Angela Cox
- Victorian Children's Clinic, 149 Wattletree Road, Malvern. Ph: 9509 2244