Centrelink - Ex-Carer Allowance Child Health Care Card

  • Helps you with cheaper medicines and some other concessions. You must claim the card and reapply annually.
    You can get an Ex-Carer Allowance (caring for a child under 16 years) Health Care Card if you:

    • Are aged between 16 and 25 years
    • Are a full-time student
    • Were receiving a Carer Allowance Health Care Card on the day before you turned 16 years of age
    • Meet residence requirements

    A claim is required for the Ex-Carer Allowance (Child) Health Care Card. This card is not automatically reissued. Cardholders must reapply every year.


    Contact Details:


    Website: Click here for page
    Email:    Click here to view
    Phone:   Click here to view