For families

  • If you have a concern about your child’s development, that is, a concern about their ability to sit, crawl, stand, walk, talk, hear, listen, learn or play, ask your maternal and child health nurse or GP for a developmental assessment.

    If your child or young person has been referred to the RCH for a devevelomental concern, the Developmental Intake team will be in touch shortly.

    The Raising Children Network can help you to navigate your way through services and support for your child and for your whole family during this period or you can call the Developmental Intake team for advice or support on (03) 9345 4631.