In this section
The Early Years Poster and Bookmark Series
Target Audience: Childcare services, health and
These resources promote the importance of the positive
interactions that enhance babies' development and growth. Designed
for display at child care, health and education settings.
Series 1: - Money can't buy the best toy for babies - it's
- Adults are the architects of baby's brain
- Babies are born with the joy of learning
Series 3:- Each child: unique from the start
- Belonging - to family, culture, communities: the foundation for
- Childhood: living, learning and being
Download an order form - Series 1
Download an order form - Series 3
Each poster has a one-page information sheet for professionals to
distribute to parents.
Set 3 includes:
Colourful posters promoting the themes of
- the importance of parents and professionals working
- providing opportunities for parents to share
- parents knowing best about their child.
Note: Sets 1 and 2 are no longer in stock.
Download an order form -
The Centre for Community Child Health is a department of The Royal Children’s Hospital and a research group of Murdoch Childrens Research Institute.