Contact Volunteer Service

  • Before you contact the Volunteer Service, please read our  Frequently Asked Questions page as your question may already be answered there.  

    For enquires regarding the Ward Grandparent Program please contact the Social Work Department on 9345 6111

    For enquiries regarding fund raising please see information on our

    For further information please contact the Volunteer Service:

    Write to us:

    Volunteer Service

    The Royal Children's Hospital Melbourne
    50 Flemington Road
    Parkville   Victoria   3052


    Phone:  9345 5880


    E-mail us: